How to Play Roulette to Win
If you want to learn how to play roulette and win, you have come to the right place. Whether you are playing roulette online or at a land-based casino, the rules remain the same. It will not take you long to learn how to play roulette online. As soon as you approach, you will quickly be able to understand the game and place your bets easily.
As a beginner player, you might be intimidated when you first see a roulette table. This is the reason we have compiled this guide. If you learn the basic rules, you will not struggle at all. Our team will highlight all there is to know about roulette.
Best Casinos to Play Roulette
- Great mobile site and games
- Around the clock support
- More than 1400 games
- Impressive website design
- Multi-vendor games
- Good VIP program
- 500+ Game Selection
- Progressive Jackpot Games
- Multiple Welcome Bonuses
- 300% up to 300 eur + 250 FS
- Reload Free Spins
- Impressive Game Selection
- Multi-Provider Games
- Good Bonus Offers
- Multi-level Welcome Offer
- 400BONUS Promo Code
- Good Customer Support
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Fun Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
- Great Game Selection
- Australian Friendly
- Instant Play Mobile Games
- Multi-level welcome bonus
- Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
Learning Roulette: How-To
Learning how to play is very easy and straight forward. Roulette is not only one of the more thrilling and exciting casino games. The fact that the games is easy to follow makes it loved by many. Moreover, it is also the fastest to pick up. Here are a few easy steps you should follow if you want to learn how to play roulette and win:
1. How to Play Roulette: Place Your Bet
To first kick off the game, players have to place a bet. You have to first choose the chip size that you’d like to wager. Once that is complete, you will have to click on the table layout if you want to place your bet. There are a number of bets that you can choose from, but we will discuss that later in the page.
2. Dealer Spins the Wheel
Now, the dealer has to spin the wheel and once that process is complete, you have to click on the “Spin” button. When the wheel is spun, the ball will drop into the wheel.
3. How to Play Roulette: The Outcome
The ball will eventually stop and land in a particular pocket. You are a winner if you correctly predict the final landing of the ball. All the losing bets are will be removed from the table.
4. Collect Your Winnings
If lady luck is on your side, the dealer will issue your payout. Depending on the bet, your payout will differ.
Types of Roulette Bets
As we have already mentioned, roulette has a number of roulette bets. Although it may help you to know how to place a bet when you play roulette, it is just as important to know exactly what it is that you are betting on. Let’s take a look at the different types of bet you will find when you play roulette online:
Inside bets cover either a small group of numbers or one individual number in the inside section of the table layout. Here are a the different inside bets you can make:
- Six-Line: six-line bets usually cover two rows of three numbers each. If you win, this bet will pay 5 to 1.
- Corner Bets: on the layout, these bets will cover four numbers in a square pattern. If any of the four-number win, pay 8 to 1.
- Street Bets: this bet covers ay 11 to 1 and it covers a row of three numbers.
- Split Bets: if you win this bet, it will pay 17 to 1. It will be on two adjacent numbers.
- Straight Bets: these bets pay 35 to 1 and are bets on a specific number.
Outside Bets in Roulette
Outside bets are other types of bets you will find in roulette that cover. They cover a large a larger proportion of the layout or wheel due to the fact that it payout lower odds and has a higher probability of success. Let’s take a look at the different types outside bets:
- Columns Bets: these are betting areas payout 2 to 1 and they are marked 34, 35 and 36. If the ball stops on any of the numbers in the appropriate column, then you have won.
- 1-12, 13-24 & 25-36: this bet pays 2 to 1 and it covers all the numbers in their range. This bet is also known as “dozens of bets.”
- 1-18/19-36: if a number in the ball lands on any number in the selected range, this bet pays even money. It covers all the numbers in the specified range.
- Odd/Even: these bets payout at 1:1 and they are on whether the winning number will be even or odd. However, the zero/double zero is not even nor is it odd.
- Red/Black: 18 numbers are black while the others are red on the wheel. The zeros will be green colour while neither a bet on black or red will win that is if the balls lands in the double/zero zero pocket.
How to Play Roulette Rules
By now, you can already see that playing roulette is easy. The layout of the game is pretty simple. All you need to know if you want to learn how to play roulette, you simply need to understand how to get chips, when to bet as well as when you must stop betting among other factors. Here are some more rules you need to follow if you want to maximize your chances of winning:
- You need to first get your chips: in this instance, the dealer will be sharp enough not to mix up the different players’ bets.
- Know when to bet: it is imperative to know when you should place your bet. A small symbolled object a “buck” or “puck” will be on the table to indicate which number was hit.
- When to bet certain bets: you need to know when certain bets are applicable. There are rules that are applicable when you place particular bets.
- Know when to stop: the saying “winners know when to stop” is true. You need to set a bankroll and make sure you stick to it.
- What happens if I win: the most important part of playing is knowing what to do if you win. What will happen is that the dealer will call out the number if it hits. The number will be swept to the board and the dealer will put the “puck” on it. Once that is complete, the winner will be paid.