Get the dice rolling to win big with casino dice games online. Both high rollers and novice players are welcome to browse through our craps tutorial guide to try put the odds in their favour. Novice players can use the tutorial to find their way around the virtual craps table. High rollers can take control and use the guide to polish their strategy and craps techniques. Majority of the best online craps casinos offer craps for free or real money. Players won’t need to download any craps software, they can play instantly with leading casino websites.
Best Real Money Craps Casinos 2018
80 Free Spins
200 free Spins
How to Play Craps
If you are ready to take your free online craps game to real money craps then here is a step by step guide to help you. This guide has been put together by our expert team who has years of craps experience.
If you are taking the leap at rolling the dice for real money, the first thing you will need to do is make a deposit.
Place wagers. For the first round, players need to wager on either the pass line or don’t pass line bets. The difference between the two betting options is the number the shooter needs to roll.
The shooter will then roll the free online dice. The first dice roll is known as the “come-out” roll. The outcome of the dice roll will determine how the rest of the round is played.
With this dice there are one of three possibilities:
- The shooter can win the round.
- The shooter can lose the round.
- The shooter neither wins or loses and the round will continue.
With the first dice roll (come out roll), if a 7 or 11 is rolled the shooter wins even money. If a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled the shooter loses the pass line bet they placed. If a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is passed this will become the point and the game will go on.
Players will aim to roll the same point again. If a 7 is rolled before the point, they will lose.
As the game continues and more rounds are played, players will be able to make more advanced and lucrative bets. This means players will be able to wager on the “come” and “don’t come” bets which are the most lucrative.
Play Live Craps Online
If you enjoy real money craps online, then perhaps live dealer craps is worth a try. Live dealer craps offer players a much faster and more realistic online casino experience. Live dealer craps also offers a more social experience as players can interact with one another and the dealer. The betting limits for live craps are also much higher. This makes live craps online a far more lucrative choice for online casino players.
Pass Line Bet: The most basic craps bet. This bet has a house edge of 1%. This bet is placed before the come-out roll and pays out even money when they win.
Don’t Pass Bet: These bets are placed before the come-out roll. They win if a 2 or 3 is rolled and will lose if a 7 or 11 is rolled. If a 12 is rolled, it will result in a tie result.
Come Bet: Bets that are placed after the point is established. If a 7 or 11 is rolled you will win. If a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled this bet loses. If any other number is rolled this is the point for the come bet.
Don’t Come Bet: Bets that are also placed after the point is established and are similar to Don’t Pass Bets. This bet loses if a 7 or 11 is rolled on the first roll after you place the bet. It will win if 2 or 3 is rolled on the first dice roll after the bet is placed. Any other number that is rolled will become your point for the don’t come bet.
Odds Bets: Side bets placed after the point is established. They are extensions of the Pass line, Don’t Pass, Come, and Don’t Come bets. These bets have no house edge and payout true odds.
Place Win: Bets placed after a come-out when a point has been established. These bets win if a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is rolled before a 7.
Place Bets: These bets work in the opposite way to place bets. If a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is rolled before a 7, these bets lose.
Buy Bets: Bets on a particular number being rolled before a 7. This bet pays out higher than other bets.
Lay Bets: This a bet that a 7 will be rolled before a specific number.
Big 6 Bet: A bet that a 6 will be thrown before a 7.
Big 8 Bet: A Bet that an 8 will be thrown before a 7.
Hard-ways: Numbers that are rolled as doubles. For example; a double three will be a hard 6. Players can bet on a hard 4, hard 6, hard 8, or hard 10. Each has its own payout.
Field: This is a bet on what the outcome of the next dice roll will be. This bet will win if a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12 is rolled. It will lose if a 5, 6, 7, or 8 is rolled.
Any 7: A bet that the next dice roll will be a 7.
Any Craps: This bet wins if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled next.
The most basic craps game rules combine luck with strategy. Craps creates curiosity among many players. Many of these players get cold feet when it come to playing the craps game online. Here are some rules to help you take the leap and play craps games online.
- The first round is always the come-out roll. It is rolled by the shooter.
- The come-out roll is also the first roll after the point has been established.
- The come-out roll determines whether the shooter win, loses or whether the game continues.
- The marker which looks like an ice hockey puck will let you know what stage the game is at.
- If the maker is black with the word off written on it, the point is yet to be established.
- If the marker is white with the word on written on it, this means the point is established. The number which the marker is placed on is the point.
- Pass line bets are always placed before the come-out roll. This bet wins if a 7 or 11 is rolled and 7 or 11 and loses if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled.
- The come-out roll determines how the rest of the game is played.
- How to play craps online?
- Online craps real money is one of the most exciting casino games you can play. This game is offered by majority of casinos but only few offer free craps for real money. Fortunately, we have found the top online craps sites for you to enjoy. These sites inform how to play craps online and offer the best online casino bonuses and rewards.
- How to Play Craps Online in Australia?
- Craps features numerous betting options. Not all bets are placed before the round begins. Bets can also be placed throughout the round. With the right craps betting strategy, players will know when to play these bets. Craps is the only casino game that allows players to get in with the action. Players are able to take their turn as the shooter and throw the dice. With any good craps strategy, the odds will be in the player’s favour. Remember, the first dice roll is the come-out roll. It determines how the rest of the game is played. Place bets as the round progresses.
- How to Win with Online Craps?
- Understanding the odds rule of when to pass and when not to and the amount to place behind each bet is a good start to winning. It is good to place the Big 6 or Big 8 wagers, especially when you are playing multiples of AUD$6.00. Another good bet to help you win is the lay bet against a 4 or 10. Other good craps bets to increase your chances of winning include; the pass bet, don’t pass bet, come bet, and don’t come bet.
- Where to play craps online for real money?
- Craps is found at all your top rated virtual casinos. We searched the web looking for the best craps online casino, but with so many good ones it was difficult to single one out. Above is a table with all the craps casinos we recommend you try to play craps online for fun.