Online Baccarat Casinos Australia
Playing baccarat online provides the same sensation as when you play live at a brick-and-mortar casino. The casino card game has three popular variations, namely Punto Banco, Baccarat Banque, and Chemin de Fer. All have one thing in common, you have to create the best hand to win without going bust.
The aim is to bet on which player has a strong two or three-card hand closest to a value of 9. Aussie players can bet on either the Banker’s or the Player’s hand.
Since the odds of winning are not the same for both roles, this guide will help you craft the best baccarat strategy. Go through the page to find an exclusive list of the best online baccarat casinos in Australia we’ve reviewed and recommend.
Best Baccarat Online Casinos Australia 2022
- Great mobile site and games
- Around the clock support
- More than 1400 games
- Impressive website design
- Multi-vendor games
- Good VIP program
- 500+ Game Selection
- Progressive Jackpot Games
- Multiple Welcome Bonuses
- 300% up to 300 eur + 250 FS
- Reload Free Spins
- Impressive Game Selection
- Multi-Provider Games
- Good Bonus Offers
- Multi-level Welcome Offer
- 400BONUS Promo Code
- Good Customer Support
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Fun Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
- Great Game Selection
- Australian Friendly
- Instant Play Mobile Games
- Multi-level welcome bonus
- Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
Play Baccarat Online for Fun to Learn How to Play
To kickstart your journey of learning how to play baccarat online, there are a few basic rules you need to know. To win, you must bet on which player will have the highest hand score. Here’s a quick step-by-step tutorial of how to play online baccarat:
- Before the game starts and the cards are dealt, you have to place a wager on either the Banker or the Player to win. You also have the option to bet on a tie.
- Once the bets are placed, two cards will be dealt to the banker and player hands.
- The total value of the hands is counted by adding each card you have.
- To win, the value of your hand should not exceed 9.
- The third card is dealt and then the value of the two-card hands are scored.
- If you have a higher hand than the dealer, you win. If the two hands have an equal score when tallied, the tie bet wins, and the Banker and Player bets push.
Basic Baccarat Rules
The card game rules do not change much between different variations of the game. In each variation, only two hands dealt: the banker hand and the player hand. Here’s what you need to remember when playing baccarat:
- One hand is dealt to the Banker’s hand and the other is the player hand.
- Gamblers place a bet on either hand, then the dealer calls for the player hand.
- The dealer will reveal the face-down cards, and the point total will be compared.
- The same process will take place for the Banker’s hand, and the dealer will call the shoe holder to give them a card.
- When the values are compared, it is important to remember how cards are scored. Since the game is played with 52 standard deck of cards, face cards are in play. Face cards and tens are scored as 0. The Ace cards are scored as 1, while other cards are ranked by their denoted value.
- If your hand exceeds 9, the total of your hand is tallied, and only the last digit in a score counts. For example, if the total hand amounts to 13, the hand is scored as 3 points.
Types of Baccarat Game Variations
The casino card game has travelled across the world, and through the journey, inspired different versions of the table game. Here’s a list of the most popular versions of the game:
This is the most popular version of the game in the United States. Historians trace the origins of the game to Cuba. The one distinction of this version is that many players can take part in a game at once. Rules stipulate that a total of 14 players can participate in a game.
The direct translation of the game’s name is Point Bank. The game uses six to eight decks. Players go up against the house, with the banker role reserved only for the casino dealer.
This version of the game is quite different to Punto Banco. Every player involved in the game has the chance to assume the role of the dealer. There are also fewer decks of cards used to play the game.
This baccarat variation is commonly played in Europe, where players are dealt three hands, one hand belonging to the dealer, and the remaining two dealt to the player. In this instance, the gambler can bet on one or both player’s hands. However, you cannot bet on the banker’s hand.
Baccarat Chemin de fer
Well known as “Chemmy”, this is the French version of baccarat. It features six decks of cards, and the house is the only representative that shuffles the cards. The banker in the game distributes the cards to the players. Each player in the game gets a turn to be the banker.
The cards are dealt face down, and the player decides whether to draw the third card. The player with the largest bet in the game gets the first chance to play, and the gameplay progress like so.
Best Online Baccarat Odds
Now that you know how the game is played, you need to use the best strategy to win. It is recommended that Australian players place a wager on the Banker bet to win. When playing baccarat online, the odds of winning between the role of the Banker and the Player is different.
The Banker bet has a house edge of 1.06%, while the house advantage on the Player bet is 1.24%. There is the third bet, the tie with the house edge ranging between 4.85% and 14.40%. While there is more money to be made with this bet, the likelihood of winning is rather slim.
Therefore, the Banker bet has the best odds of winning in the game. With that being said, you have to pay a commission to the casino. There is a 5% commission charged when the Banker beats the Player and gets a hand closest to 9.
More Casino Games
Baccarat Online FAQs
Yes, you can play baccarat online and earn real money with every win. The game runs using a random number generator (RNG) the deals the cards and performs the role of the casino dealer.
Online baccarat is a card game played with two or three cards with the objective of creating a hand with a total value closest to 9. The table game has two roles, the Banker and the Player, and each role has a different probability of winning.
Players win when playing baccarat online by placing a bet on the Banker to have the hand closest to 9. The Banker bet has better odds of winning than the Player, and you should not place a tie bet.
Yes, the best baccarat strategy is to bet on the Banker winning. Baccarat is a game of long streaks, and once a pattern is established, bet on Banker winning until it loses. The chances of winning are very favourable with a house edge of 1.06%.
No, casinos do not cheat when playing baccarat because they stand to lose a lot of money through a penalty or lose their gambling license if they are caught.
You can win every time you play baccarat by placing the Banker bet every round of play. You can ride a winning streak for as long as it runs because the Banker bet has a 45.84% probability of winning every time. Additionally, players should not place a tie bet, even though it has a higher payout than all the bets.