Live Dealer Casinos in Australia 2021
Live dealer casinos have been around for a few years now. Live casino games were created by online casino software providers as a way of adding another layer of authenticity, interaction, and also excitement to playing casino games.
A live dealer casino is a section in an online casino in which you can interact with a real game dealer. The live dealer deals with real cards or spinning a real wheel. Find out more on what live dealer casinos can offer, live dealer games, and tips here.
Best Australian Online Live Dealer Casinos
- Great mobile site and games
- Around the clock support
- More than 1400 games
- Impressive Game Selection
- Multi-Provider Games
- Good Bonus Offers
- Multi-level Welcome Offer
- 400BONUS Promo Code
- Good Customer Support
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Fun Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
- Great Game Selection
- Australian Friendly
- Instant Play Mobile Games
- Multi-level welcome bonus
- Progressive jackpots
- Works on iPhone or Android
How do Live Dealer Casinos Work?
Just as you would with other gambling options, log into your account and choose which live dealer game you would like to play – the most popular live dealer casino games are baccarat, roulette, Hold’em Poker, and also blackjack.
Once you’re seated, the live games operate identically as they would in a physical casino.
Popular Live Dealer Casino Games AU
Want to play live games, but not quite sure how it all works? Well, we’ve got you covered. Our game experts have written extensive guides for the most popular live games
Live Dealer Blackjack
The world’s most popular gaming card game combines good decision-making and a lucky card. Over the years, Blackjack turned into one of the widely played casino games worldwide. Having a great game dealer is a crucial part of a good day at the Blackjack table!
Live Dealer Roulette
One of the most popular casino games to play in a live casino is roulette. Players from all over the world enjoy this game and fortunately for them, there are now dozens of gaming software providers offering it.
Live Dealer Baccarat
Baccarat is one of the most complicated of the Live Dealer casino games. At the beginning of every round, players must decide on whether they want to bet on the Banker or the Player. The hand doesn’t really belong to Banker or player as such, it’s only called that.
The live dealer gives two cards to every player and the casino game ends if either Player or the Banker draw cards come to an 8 or 9. A table is then checked to see whether the game Dealer draws another card or not and then the final scores are compared.
Live Dealer Lotto
Anyone who has played the lottery will know how it works. Balls are drawn one-by-one and your numbers have to match the balls that are being drawn.
Live Poker allows players to play against other poker players or the dealer. There are also different versions of Live Poker. So, players must make sure they’re very familiar with the particular version of Poker before they begin to play.
How to Choose the Best Aussie Live Casino?
When it comes to picking a live dealer casino to play at, all the considerations must be taken into account. Make sure you are satisfied with the following:
- Live Casino Game Selection – The game selection is important. You need to make sure that the casino they are considering has the live dealer game that you would want to play.
- Software Provider – The software provider used is extremely important. You want to have a smooth gaming experience with an interface that works.
- Player Safety – The most important thing to consider when you choose an Australian online casino is the safety protocols. You have to ensure must make sure the casino is licensed and regulated.
- Banking Methods – Managing deposits and withdrawals in AUD is the fastest when using MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards. Other good options are e-wallets like Poli.
Live Dealer Software Providers for Aussies
As with any live casino game, the gaming software provider is important. These are the businesses that develop the game and make sure that it works properly.
|Provider||Game Selection||Supported Devices|
|Lucky streak||Blackjack, baccarat, roulette||Android, Apple, Windows|
|Vivo Gaming||Blackjack, casino poker, baccarat, roulette, dragon tiger||Android, Apple, Windows|
Advantages to Playing at a Live Dealer Casino
- Live Dealer Casino sites are social. You get to play your favorite games while sitting and chatting with the game dealer and other players that love the games you do.
- There are Lines at Live Dealer Casino sites. When the table you want to join is full, players can find the next one in no time.
- Live dealer online casinos are convenient. You can play table games on your schedule, without having to get dressed up or sit in traffic, or even find a babysitter.
Disadvantages of A Live Dealer Casino
- Live casinos use more web data than internet casino games, as they have to stream live video to your computer.
- The game bets tend to be higher with live casino games. Because the operating costs are very higher, the minimum stakes tend to be higher than what you’d find with the normal online versions.
Frequently Asked Questions